Gartner returns to San Diego for this year’s Gartner Customer 360 Summit, featuring the theme “Delivering Great Customer Experiences at the Speed of Digital Business.” At this event, Gartner covers every strategic and tactical consideration you need to build a successful CRM and CX program.
Don Schiebenreif, Gartner research VP with Gartner’s Industries Research group, headlines two key sessions:
- Keynote: Customer Engagement Will Accelerate to the Speed of Digital Business.
- Maverick Session: The Internet of Things — How to Get Ready for When Things Become Customers
I will lead two sessions at C360 this year:
- Session: How to Achieve Strong Adoption of Sales Force Automation
- Workshop: How to Bring B2B Sales into the Customer Experience Program
Other topics include:
- Crafting an enterprise wide CRM vision and strategy
- Delivering a world-class customer experience at every point of contact
- Realizing the full potential of your CRM investments
Details and logistics are available here.
Hope to see you there.
View Free, Relevant Gartner Research
Gartner's research helps you cut through the complexity and deliver the knowledge you need to make the right decisions quickly, and with confidence.Read Free Gartner Research
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.