What is a Widget?
Peer Insights’ widget is an aggregated, real-time view of a vendor’s review and ratings in a particular market on Gartner Peer Insights that you can host on your site to add credibility and drive conversions.
Choose any from our exciting catalog available
Widgets are available in 3 different sizes and 2 themes by default, and you can always customize them to match your site.
Create and integrate a live widget in just two steps
Create a Widget
- Select a market that you want to create a widget for.
- Add a sourcing link to your widget if you would like your viewers/clients to submit reviews directly from the widget.
- Customize by choosing a size and theme for your widget.
Integrate with your website
- Copy the code generated after clicking “Save.”
- Provide the code to the developers on your team.
- Embed the code on the website to host the widget.
For Your Developers
All you have to do to host the widget on your website is to copy the code that was generated when you created your widget and hand it over to your developer team!
Frequently Asked Questions
About Peer Insights’ Widgets
- Make a unique name for your widget – this name is just for your reference and will not show on the widget itself.
- Select a market that you want to create a widget for. The widget will display the overall rating and the number of reviews for the market that you choose.
- Choose a sourcing link to add to your widget if you would like your viewers/clients to submit reviews directly from the widget. The sourcing link options in the dropdown will depend on which market you choose. If you don’t have a sourcing link for that market, you can create a new sourcing link by clicking on “Create New.” This step is also optional – if you don’t add a sourcing link to this widget, then you’ll see a “Willingness to Recommend” in the place of “Submit a Review.”
- Choose your widget size. There are three types: large, small, line.
- Choose your widget theme. There are two types: light and dark.
- Click “Save” to create your widget!
Large: Shows market name, vendor name, overall rating, number of reviews, and a snippet of recent reviews (updated daily).
Small: Same as the large widget but without the snippet of recent reviews.
Line: Shows overall rating and number of reviews in one line.
*You can also customize your own color scheme by advising your developer to edit the visual components according to your needs. All widget elements include unique class names for easy CSS customization.