Below are Our Requirements for logo image assets and vendor descriptions. For additional assistance on these Requirements, please contact PeerInsightsVendorSuccess@gartner.com.
Logo Image Requirements
If you submit an image, you grant Us the right to use it in the ordinary course of our business to administer Your Vendor Listing; and you agree to comply with the following:
- Ensure the image is about the vendor or product
- Ensure any text accompanying the image is in English
- Ensure that the image file type is .png,.jpg, or .svg
- Use any stock images or marketing jargon in your image
- Submit an image larger than 600×200 px
- Reference Vendor’s website in image
Images may be uploaded, changed, or removed by anyone from the Vendor company with TPT access for the Vendor Listing.
Vendor Description Requirements
If you submit a description, you grant Us the right to use it in the ordinary course of our business to administer Your Vendor Listing; and you agree to comply with the following:
- Ensure the description is unique (not copied from another site) and is an accurate overview
- Ensure product name matches product name on Vendor’s website
- Use standard English spelling and grammar
- Write in first-person point of view (e.g. we, our, us)
- Use overly comparative language and superlatives (e.g. best, most, fastest)
- Use offensive, obscene or defamatory language
- Include calls to action (e.g. Click here for a free trial) and personally identifiable information in the description (e.g., phone, email, fax, URL)
- Include suffixes in the company name (e.g., no Inc, Corporation, LLC, etc.)
- Use repeated or unnecessary punctuation marks or excessive capitalization
- Use line breaks, symbols, special characters, or HTML tags
- Include a link to a company website
- Refer to Gartner’s competitors
Descriptions may be added, changed, or removed by anyone from the Vendor company with TPT access for the Vendor Listing.
We reserve the right to modify or remove your Logo Image or Description if, in our sole discretion, the listing or profile fails to comply with these Requirements.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Requirements at any time without penalty by posting notice of such change(s) on our Sites. Your use of Our Sites and/or Services after such notice has posted constitutes your acceptance of the updated Requirements.
Last Updated: March 2020