Since starting Gartner Peer Insights in October of 2015, we have collected more than 70,000 reviews across over 170 markets. In a growing number of markets, we’ve collected enough data to help our clients with a top-level synthesis of which vendor products are the most valued by customers in a given market. We recognize them with a distinction showcasing top vendors in a market, the Customers’ Choice.
In order to assist in your sourcing efforts for the Customers’ Choice designation in your market, we have provided an email template below specific to Customers’ Choice outreach.
**For more information or to see if your market is currently eligible, please visit our most recent Customers’ Choice announcement and Methodologies pages.
- The email template below should be used as a starting point for your Customers’ Choice review sourcing outreach.
- Please feel free to modify the email as you see fit to reflect your brand voice.
- You can create your review sourcing links to send to reviewers directly through your Technology Provider Tools portal to be able to track the number of reviews submitted from your outreach.
EMAIL SUBJECT: ‘CUSTOMER NAME’, ‘VENDOR NAME’ needs your help
Hi ‘CUSTOMER FIRST NAME’,
Gartner Peer Insights recently announced the Customers’ Choice for ‘MARKET’, and with your help, this is an opportunity for us to show the world what we do for you everyday.
‘VENDOR NAME’ strives to provide you with the best solutions for your ‘PRODUCT CAPABILITIES’ needs and your feedback can help us be even better.
Please consider evaluating on Gartner Peer Insights and help your peers find the best ‘PRODUCT CAPABILITIES’ solution out there. Reviews take approximately 15 minutes to complete and are anonymous.
WRITE YOUR REVIEW HERE ‘CALL TO ACTION BUTTON/LINK’ and/or ‘BITLY CAMPAIGN LINK’
Here are a few key things to keep in mind:
- Though you will be asked to create an account, your name and company name will not be attached to your review. Demographic details (your role, industry, and size of your organization) will be the only identifying details displayed with your comments.
- Personal email addresses are not accepted by Gartner Peer Insights. You must use your business email address to create an account, or sign in with LinkedIn.
- All submissions are reviewed by Gartner staff to ensure validity and maintain the integrity of the forum. You are not permitted to review your own, your competitors’, or your affiliates’ products or services.
- You can check the status of your review at any time by logging in to your reviewer profile.
The more details you can share about ‘VENDOR NAME’ the better. Keep your review relevant, and think of what you wish you had read before you made your own purchase decision, and try to be as helpful as you can.
What is Gartner Peer Insights?
Peer Insights is an online platform of ratings and reviews of IT software and services. The reviews are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers like you. The goal is to help IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective unbiased feedback from their customers.
If you have any questions about Gartner Peer Insights, or about the review process itself, just hit reply. We are happy to answer any questions that you have.
The ‘VENDOR NAME’ Team