Gartner Peer Insights Customer Choice (Archived)
Customer Choice methodology has been updated since the announcement of results in February 2018 in the following markets:
- open_in_newData Center Backup and Recovery Solutions
- open_in_newEnterprise Mobility Management Suites
- open_in_newEnterprise Network Firewall
- open_in_newIT Service Management Tools
- open_in_newMeeting Solutions
Recognition will be given to a maximum of seven vendors in a market according to these criteria:
- The vendor must have at least one product designated by our research analysts as relevant to the market. Vendors with excessive concentrations from a specific geographic region*, industry** or non-enterprise users*** are not considered.
- During the submission period — defined as 12 months prior to the eligibility cutoff date — a vendor must have:
- 50 or more approved ratings
- An average overall rating of 4.200 stars or greater.
- In markets where more than seven vendors meet the above criteria, the seven vendors with the highest number of approved ratings within the submission period will be selected as winners.
Ratings and reviews must first pass our validation, conflict of interest and moderation process — please see our Peer Insights Review FAQ here.
For more questions, please see our Customers’ Choice FAQ page or contact PeerInsights@gartner.com. For vendor guidelines on how to use the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Logo and the quote policy, please click here.
* Excessive concentration in geographic region is defined as having less than 25 eligible deployments reported by the reviewers from North America.
** Excessive concentration in industry is defined as having less than a total of 25 ratings reported from all the non-primary industries (Primary industry is defined as industry with maximum number of reviews for that vendor).
*** Excessive concentration in non-enterprise users is defined as having less than 25 ratings reported by enterprise end-users. (Enterprise end-user is defined as reviewer’s company size >$50M