New to Gartner Peer Insights? Join an Onboarding Webinar!ACTIVE
Last Updated: June 2021
We are pleased to announce that the Gartner Peer Insights Vendor Success team now offers 2 Onboarding Webinars a week for vendors to join! Onboarding is set up to help you understand the tools and resources available to you on your backend dashboard, and provide you with the first steps to set your reviews program up for success.
When are your Onboarding Webinars and how do I sign up?
Below are our Onboarding Webinar dates for June 2021. Please note, all times listed are in Eastern Time (ET). Simply click the appropriate date below to sign up:
- Tuesday, June 1 @ 11am
- Tuesday, June 8 @ 11am
- Wednesday, June 9 @ 11am
- Tuesday, June 15 @ 11am
- Wednesday, June 16 @ 11am
- Tuesday, June 22 @ 11am
- Wednesday, June 23 @ 11am
- Tuesday, June 29 @ 11am
- Wednesday, June 30 @ 11am
If you are not available on any of the above dates, or are interested in an 1-on-1 Onboarding Call, please contact our Onboarding Specialist at email@example.com to better assist you.
How do I know if an Onboarding Webinar is for me?
- I am new to my role and/or organization
- I have been newly assigned to manage Gartner Peer Insights for my organization
- I know a little about Gartner Peer Insights, but want to learn more about the programs you offer
- I am interested in getting our program started but unsure of the first step
What do Onboarding Webinars cover?
- Introduction to Gartner Peer Insights
- Detailed overview of the complimentary review sourcing tools and resources available to you via your backend portal
- High level overview of Gartner Peer Insights’ programs and offers (gift cards, readership, etc.)
- Q&A section for any additional questions
After joining an Onboarding Webinar, you will be sent a follow up email with next steps. This email will include the webinar’s recording, a recap of the main topics covered, and your assigned Program Manager’s contact information.
How is an Onboarding Specialist different than a Program Manager?
An Onboarding Specialist is different from your Program Manager as their job is to better familiarize you with Peer Insights. Make sure you join an Onboarding Webinar before setting up time with your assigned Program Manager.
This way, when you speak with your Program Manager you can jump right into best practices to gain reviews, how to leverage these reviews in your marketing efforts and more!
Questions? Reach out to the Vendor Success team at PeerInsightsVendorSuccess@gartner.com