Now Live! New Product ProfilesACTIVE
Last Updated: April 2022
Vendors are frequently asking for the ability to customize their listing on Gartner Peer Insights as a way to educate end-users about their product(s). We heard you!
The Product Profile is now available at no additional cost to all vendors with at least one product listed on Gartner Peer Insights. The Product Profile offers IT buyers an inside look at your brand and your product, simplifying the education process and supplying critical decision criteria needed in the buyer’s journey.
The Product Profile allows you to input standard details about your product. This includes…
- Company information, such as a company description, year founded and head office location
- Details about the parent company, annual revenue, and number of employees
- Details about the product, like product description and screenshots
- Optional: Pricing information
Once you have submitted these details, our team will review the content to ensure it meets our guidelines and then your profile will go live!
Ready to get started?
Step 1: Go to your Technology Provider Tool and select Markets and Products from the dropdown options
Step 2: Click on “Add or Manage Product Profile”
Step 3: Select action you would like to take from the dropdown options and click “Next”
- We do not allow overly comparative language and superlatives (e.g. best, most) in company or product descriptions
- An effective Company Description should identify your company’s overall focus and the main business problem(s) your company helps solve in 1000 characters or less. Avoid providing information already captured elsewhere in the Product Profile (e.g. annual revenue, head office location).
- While factually accurate and verifiable descriptors are allowed (e.g. Gartner is a global research and advisory firm), specific calls to action or superlative language are not permitted (e.g. Gartner provides best-in-class research and advice).
- An effective Product or Service Description should identify what your product does, what its main features are, and what business problem(s) it helps solve in up to 1000 characters.
- While factually accurate and verifiable descriptors are allowed, specific calls to action, rankings, ratings, comparisons or superlative language are not permitted (e.g. “visit our site for more information”). Do not mention other products not directly associated with the Product Profile unless directly relevant (e.g. suite of products).
- When providing screenshots, please ensure these are screenshots of the actual product in use. We do not allow any marketing materials or marketing workflow documents.
You will receive a success message if your request is successfully submitted. You will also receive a submission email with your Request ID and information on moderation timeline.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We expect a high volume of submissions during this initial launch period. Please allow up to 10 business days for review.
Our team will review requests in the order they are received, and will let you know once it has been approved.
My request was not approved – now what?
If we are not able to approve your request, we will provide you with the reasons why and a link to resubmit your request. If you need to resubmit a request, you can do this by clicking on the Request Tracker in your Technology Provider Tool and clicking on the Resubmit button on your request.
Questions? Please reach out to your aligned Program Manager or contact PeerInsightsVendorSuccess@gartner.com with any questions.