Gartner has recently published its 2023 automotive trends. These show the course that the automotive sector will take this year and how can companies best prepare to deal with the events that will take place in the coming twelve months:
- Supply chain shortages are here to stay for a big part of 2023
- 2023 is the moment of truth for BEVs
- Tech complexity and high costs swing the autonomy pendulum from L4 back to ADAS
- Legacy makers push for OTA sales but fail to convince customers
- Online retail transformation slows down
- Investment in cybersecurity climbs but mostly due to compliance
- Focus on sustainability grows due to regulation and financial pressure
- Automotive connectivity points multiply
Gartner clients can check this link for a more detailed explanation of these trends. They can also talk to our team, which can advise them on how to turn the turmoil of 2023 into an opportunity for their organization.
The Gartner Blog Network provides an opportunity for Gartner analysts to test ideas and move research forward. Because the content posted by Gartner analysts on this site does not undergo our standard editorial review, all comments or opinions expressed hereunder are those of the individual contributors and do not represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management.