By Moutusi Sau
May 13, 2019
Banks are looking at ways to improve customer experience via the usage of the artificial intelligence suite of technologies. The Cool Vendors in this document are applying AI-based techniques in ways that target customer experience angle in banking and investment services. Banks are struggling to find use-that resonate with the leadership and add value to the banking operations. Customer experience is one of the top business priorities that applies to many constituents due to the AI tools’ applications and the ability to directly affect the customers. These vendors are using AI-based technologies to areas of banking and investment service activities that enhance the customer experience for the customers.
Highlighting this, we recently published our ‘Cool Vendors in AI for Banking and Investment Services.’ We showcase the potential of these five vendors and how they will disrupt banking and investment services that are applying AI-based solutions in banking and investment services.
These are our five Cool Vendors in AI for Banking and Investment Services:
- BankSight’s solution uses predictive analytics and machine learning for both structured and unstructured data to improve account opening and onboarding, identify appropriate services, and manage customer relationships.
- Causality Link crowdsources by leveraging multiple AI techniques and analyzing unstructured information, while also providing explainability in real time. The platform can be applied to all sorts of use cases that target the customer experience angle.
- Finn AI uses its proprietary natural language processing model to support customer acquisitions and deepen customized engagement by providing a personalized experience.
- Quantexa’s knowledge-graph-based platform reconciles events, entities, and networks. The platform also has a “Dynamic Customer Context” that provides an intuitive interface to leverage customer experience.
- Spotalpha’s SaaS platform — a delivery mechanism — makes equity and mutual fund investments easier and safer via the usage of AI techniques, such as machine learning and natural language processing.
The peers and the selected cool vendors of this year are applying artificial intelligence-powered solutions in ways that can be used in many other applications. Fintechs and other players have been able to apply the technologies to the use-cases in ways that are making the products more powerful than ever.
The Gartner Blog Network provides an opportunity for Gartner analysts to test ideas and move research forward. Because the content posted by Gartner analysts on this site does not undergo our standard editorial review, all comments or opinions expressed hereunder are those of the individual contributors and do not represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management.