by Lawrence Pingree | July 10, 2019 | Comments Off on Kick off – Process, Application and System Behavioral Monitoring Research Initiative
Been a while since I’ve blogged on the Gartner blog network. I am working on a new research initiative for product managers and product innovators. I’m delving into the world of process, application and behavioral monitoring to document the innovations occurring, emerging technologies and use cases in this area. If you are a technology provider, please take some time to engage me in a Gartner vendor briefing to help enrich my research in this emerging technology area.
Things I am interested in:
- What providers (or third party OEM or open source code) you use to help construct your monitoring capabilities?
- What big data backends, analytics solutions, UI frontends and frameworks you are using to create your offering?
- What machine learning or deep learning algorithms you are applying (if any) and what backend engines you are using do to so?
- What use cases you are currently offering or in development in the lab?
- What other technologies you are coupling together to enhance your use case. (External telemetry, integrations, etc)?
- What your future vision is with leveraging these techniques and how to do think it impacts competitive market dynamics?
View Free, Relevant Gartner Research
Gartner's research helps you cut through the complexity and deliver the knowledge you need to make the right decisions quickly, and with confidence.Read Free Gartner Research
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.