- Gartner’s New IRM Magic Quadrant Signals End of GRC Era
- GRC vs. IRM Solutions – What’s the Difference?
- IRM Solutions Market Will Grow to $7.3 Billion by 2020
- Gartner’s Hype Cycle Focuses on Integrated Risk Management
- GRC Redefined: Gartner Adopts an Integrated Risk Management View
- Emerging Risks in Cybersecurity: Gartner’s Top Ten Predictions
- 10 Critical Elements of a Successful Risk Management Program
- 3 Resolutions to Turn GRC Failure Into IRM Success
As you will notice, the most popular posts relate to a similar topic – Integrated Risk Management (IRM). It demonstrates the strong interest and increasing demand for software solutions in the IRM market.
In the words of Dr. Chuvakin, наслаждаться!
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Evaluating the Security Risks to Blockchain Ecosystems
Blockchain is early in its development, and long-term investments can be risky. Complexity, cryptography and implementation errors may...
View Relevant Webinars
Serialization Building Blocks for a Supply Chain Digital Strategy
Serialization (enabled and embedded bar codes and data capture technology) has now traveled full circle from being considered a specialized...
Category: audit-management business-continuity-management cyber-risk grc information-security integrated-risk-management irm operational-risk-management risk-management security strategic-risk trends-predictions
Tags: integrated-risk-management risk-management
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.