Next week is Symposium in Orlando, FL. I can’t believe we will FINALLY get to be live and in person again. If you haven’t heard Sympoisum is SOLD OUT! There will be a great showing from the Digital Workplace team this year.
7 digital workplace analysts will be available for one-on-ones, with many presenting across the several-day event.
Here are just a few digital workplace questions you can get answers for.
- How do I provide a modern digital employee experience?
- The CIOs Journey to Digital Employee Experience Success,
- Monday, October 17, at 11:30am
- How do I create better hybrid meeting experiences?
- Ask the Expert: Make Your Meetings in a Hybrid Workplace More Effective?
- Tuesday, October 18, 10:30am
- What trends in the digital workplace should I be thinking about?
- Hype Cycle for Digital Workplace Applications, 2022,
- Tuesday, October 18, 12:35pm
- How can I be a more supportive leader to my LGBTQ+ team members?
- Roundtable: Out in IT: CIOs and the LGBTQ+ Community
- Tuesday, October 18, 2:45pm
- Should we mandate a return to work?
- Crossroads: Should You Mandate a Return to the Office?
- Wednesday, October 19, 2:15pm
- What digital experience platforms should we be looking at?
- Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms
- Wednesday, October 19, 5:15pm
- How do we build a modern digital workplace architecture?
- Creating a Human-Centric Work Experience Through Improvided Digital Workplace Architecture
- Thursday, October 20, 12:30pm
Not seeing the answers to the question you’re looking for? Book a one-on-one. We are covering a wide range of questions of digital workplace questions. If nothing else book one and find out about the Expanded Horizon project.
Hope to see you there!
The Gartner Blog Network provides an opportunity for Gartner analysts to test ideas and move research forward. Because the content posted by Gartner analysts on this site does not undergo our standard editorial review, all comments or opinions expressed hereunder are those of the individual contributors and do not represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management.
Comments are closed