We are excited to share 3 new case studies: learn how Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin create a culture of data literacy, how Georgia Pacific monitors the business value of their AI models in production, and how Montefiore Health Systems uses semantic knowledge graphs to power AI solutions.
Business Value of Data & Analytics
- Case Study: A Culture of Data Literacy and Data-Driven Decision-Making (Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin)
- Find out how the CDAO at Froedtert addresses the human challenges that prevent business partners from making data-driven decisions through targeted coaching and relationship building.
- Case Study: Monitoring the Business Value of AI Models in Production (Georgia Pacific)
- Do your predictive models leak value in production? Do you *know* if they do? Learn how Georgia Pacific monitors their AI models to ensure they generate the most value possible.
- Case Study: Entity-Event Knowledge Graph for Powering AI Solutions (Montefiore)
- Do data and analytic silos prevent your organization from rapidly developing AI solutions? Find out how Montefiore uses an event-entity knowledge graph to organize its data and accelerate the development of AI models.
Thanks and best wishes,
Jitendra Subramanyam, VP & Team Manager, https://www.linkedin.com/in/jsubramanyam/
Ben Hertzberg, Director, https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjaminhertzberg/
Kevin Gabbard, Senior Principal, https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-gabbard/
Farhod Yuldas, Senior Principal, https://www.linkedin.com/in/fyuldash/
Ariel Silbert, Senior Specialist, https://www.linkedin.com/in/ariel-silbert-289a50104/
Shelly Thackston, Senior Specialist, https://www.linkedin.com/in/shellythackston/
The Gartner Blog Network provides an opportunity for Gartner analysts to test ideas and move research forward. Because the content posted by Gartner analysts on this site does not undergo our standard editorial review, all comments or opinions expressed hereunder are those of the individual contributors and do not represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management.