We are excited to share 6 new publications this month!
We published a landmark case study from ZF Group that describes how to monetize data through product development, an analysis of how to use role adjacencies to deal with labor market disruptions, and a social media analysis of the changing role of the Chief Data Officer. We also created a new playbook for expanding data literacy across an organization, and updated our job description library, which now contains over 40 current and emerging D&A roles. Lastly, we’re releasing a framework for building a cutting-edge data strategy that advertises our executive advisor’s data strategy review service.
Want even more great content? You can find a complete list of our publications here.
Business Value of D&A
- Case Study: Data Monetization Through Data Product Development (ZF Group)
- Successful data monetization requires much more than just selling your organization’s data! Learn how ZF Group monetized their data by building and selling powerful data products.
Data & Analytics Strategy and Planning
- Inside View: Attributes of a Good Data & Analytics Strategy
- This framework illustrates how to create a progressive data strategy by connecting it directly to business outcomes.
- Tool: Data Literacy Playbook
- A step-by-step guide for expanding data literacy across an organization drawn from real-world examples
Data & Analytics Talent
- The Modern Chief Data Officer: 3 Insights from Social Media Discussions (2018-2020)
- Learn how the role of the Chief Data Officer has changed over the past two years from an analysis of social media discussions on the topic.
- Leverage Role Adjacencies to Respond to the Shifting Talent Market Amid Disruption
- The COVID-19 pandemic has thrown the talent market into turmoil. Learn how to leverage role adjacencies to find the skills and abilities you need.
- Data & Analytics Job Description Library (UPDATED)
- A collection of over 40 data and analytics job descriptions to be used as templates for hiring your own D&A staff.
View Free, Relevant Gartner Research
Gartner's research helps you cut through the complexity and deliver the knowledge you need to make the right decisions quickly, and with confidence.Read Free Gartner Research
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.