We are excited to share 5 new publications this month!
We published two landmark case studies: one from Axon that describes how to set up an external data ethics review board and one from the City of Turku on how to monetize data using graph analytics. We also have a collection of perspectives and best practices from several advanced D&A leaders. Finally, we published a guide to building up data science talent under resource constraints and a framework D&A leaders can use to respond to increased demand for analytics in a crisis.
Want even more great content? You can find a complete list of our publications here.
Business Value of D&A
- Case Study: Data and Analytics Monetization with Knowledge Graphs and AI (Turku City Data)
- Learn how knowledge graphs allowed this city’s data team to quickly monetize it’s data and analytics assets.
- Advanced Data and Analytics; What Do Leading Organizations Do?
- Learn the perspectives, practices, and strategies that have made leading D&A organizations so advanced.
Data and Analytics Quality and Ethics
- Case Study: Ethical AI with an External Board (Axon)
- Are concerns about potential ethical issues blocking you from implementing AI? Learn from Axon how to set up an external ethics board to keep your work ethically sound!
Data & Analytics Strategy and Planning
- As Demand Soars for Pandemic Analytics, D&A Needs a Business Leader Mindset
- Learn how three data and analytics leaders’ business mindset allowed them to responded to the COVID-19 pandemic quickly and generate value for their organizations.
Data & Analytics Talent
- Building a Strong Data Science Team on a Tight Budget Using Data Scientist Adjacent Roles
- Struggling to find the talent you need for data science? Learn how to use role adjacencies to identify skilled individuals already in your organization and use them to build high performing teams!
View Free, Relevant Gartner Research
Gartner's research helps you cut through the complexity and deliver the knowledge you need to make the right decisions quickly, and with confidence.Read Free Gartner Research
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.