5 Reasons Why Businesses Introducing IoT-Driven Solutions Should Attend the Gartner Tech Growth and Innovation Conference
You are an enterprise in a more traditional, non-technology, segment. But the Internet of Things is changing everything for you. You now have introduced (or are planning or considering introducing) new technology enabled products or services that you are selling to the enterprise market–medium enterprises to Fortune 1000 to Global organizations.
It’s an exciting time for you. Opportunities abound. But it’s not easy. Competition is fierce. Customers are cautious. Some great successes are followed by surprising delays. This may be different than what you’ve experienced in the past. Your team needs new capabilities and skills.
Does this sound like you? If so, now is a great time to take a step back and look at where you are and where you are going. I’d highly recommend you plan to take 3 days in June (June 19-21) to really focus on your business in a different environment at the Gartner Tech Growth and Innovation Conference. This is the only conference of its kind, perfect for what you have become, or are becoming, as a result of the IoT. It is specifically designed for technology vendors, service providers, and digital business consultancies that want to explore growth strategies with Gartner—and each other.
“To have attended this conference, is like getting to an oasis of inspiration in the middle of the daily business rush. I am getting useful insights that i will develop in the coming months.” – Attendee from last year’s conference
Digital business means being a networked business, and collaborating with others in the industry to help customers and your own business to succeed is a necessity.
Here are 5 specific reasons for IoT Businesses that are targeting the enterprise to attend the conference:
- Learn best practices for bringing technology-enabled products to the enterprise market, gaining perspectives so that you do not repeat others’ mistakes in successfully bringing new products and services to market.
- Hear from a variety of IoT industry experts from Gartner on what is driving markets, challenging customers, and spurring consistent growth.
- Network with others in the technology community to explore and expand partnerships and build ecosystems.
- Identify the next wave of innovations that could solve challenges in your business today or offer new growth opportunities.
- Explore disruptive opportunities and approaches that can transform your business model and improve your odds for success with your market-changing products.
The event will include plenty of opportunities for networking in addition to the great content focused on technology growth opportunities (today and in the future), improving operations, and optimizing customer engagement. Here is just a sample of sessions (the full agenda is available on the event Web site) that might be of interest:
- Imperatives for Future Success: Make it Digital, Make it Programmable, Make it Smart
- The IoT Scenario: Growth Opportunities for Technology and Service Providers
- Software-Defined Business Models Will Shape IoT Business and Technology
- Identifying Critical Partners for IoT Solutions and Technology Go-to-Market
- IoT Security Technology Innovation in 2025
- Novel Experience Technologies to Captivate Customers as Everything Becomes Smart
The world of the IoT is exciting, but constantly evolving. If you are a leading a business unit or part of the team responsible for your IoT product or service strategy, then you know that change is constant. Spend a few days with us, focused not on the daily grind, but on your strategies and plans. I’m confident you’ll discover tips, ideas, and new relationships that help accelerate your success. Register yourself and your team at the site or talk to your Gartner account manager (note: you do not have to be a client to attend) for assistance.
View Free, Relevant Gartner Research
Gartner's research helps you cut through the complexity and deliver the knowledge you need to make the right decisions quickly, and with confidence.Read Free Gartner Research
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.