You are an innovator. You’ve created a new technology driven product or service (e.g. software, SaaS, or maybe a new IT service) that you are selling to enterprises (whether they are in the mid-market, Fortune 1000, or global). You are successful, but always looking out for opportunities, threats, and options to make sure you stay on track.
Does this sound like you? If so, then I’d highly recommend you plan to take 3 days in June (June 19-21) to really focus on your business in a different environment at the Gartner Tech Growth and Innovation Conference. This is the only conference of its kind. One specifically designed for technology vendors, service providers, and digital business consultancies that want to explore growth strategies with Gartner—and each other.
“The Gartner Tech Growth and Innovation Conference was the best Gartner event I’ve ever attended. The content and interactions felt like they were geared entirely for our technology business.” – Attendee from last year’s conference
Digital business means being a networked business, and collaborating with others in the industry to help customers and your own business to succeed is a necessity.
Here are 5 specific reasons for startups to attend the conference:
- Hear from Gartner, Coca-Cola, and leading investors about what matters to enterprise buyers when dealing with startups
- Meet with potential partners to build your own ecosystem or discover other ecosystems to participate in so that you can expand your customer base and market reach
- Gain added perspectives on strategies to optimize your business operations as you grow
- Learn strategies for engaging with customers—the way they prefer—throughout their life cycle with your business
- Validate your current strategy while keeping an eye on what’s next
The event will include plenty of opportunities for networking in addition to the great content focused on technology growth opportunities (today and in the future), improving operations, and optimizing customer engagement. Here is just a sample of sessions (the full agenda is available on the event Web site) that might be of interest:
- Mastermind Keynote: How Coca-Cola Works with Tech Providers to Run and Differentiate Their Business
- Panel: M&A, Venture Capital and Funding — Trends and Tips From the Experts
- To the Point: Driven to Disruption: How Emerging Companies Are Poised to Disrupt Software Markets
- The Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 — The Intelligent Digital Mesh
- To the Point: The Secret Source of the Biggest Tech Innovations.
The life of a startup is hard. If you are part of the leadership team responsible for aspects of your go-to-market strategy, then you know that change is constant. Spend a few days with us, focused not on the daily grind, but on your strategies and plans. I’m confident you’ll discover tips, ideas, and new relationships that help accelerate your success. Register yourself and your team at the site or talk to your Gartner account manager (note: you do not have to be a client to attend) for assistance.
View Free, Relevant Gartner Research
Gartner's research helps you cut through the complexity and deliver the knowledge you need to make the right decisions quickly, and with confidence.Read Free Gartner Research
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.