Today at Symposium, topics that end-user clients want to discuss are:
- Tips for implementing SharePoint 2010 throughout the organization
- Mobile strategy for Office, SharePoint/Content Management
- E-discovery as it pertains to security in mobility
- SharePoint deployment
- SharePoint as a solution and what other enterprises are doing with it
- SharePoint best practices, the roadmap, and do’s and don’ts/pitfalls to avoid when deploying the solution
- Office 365
- Office 365, productivity suite
- SharePoint governance best practices
- How to get the most out of SharePoint
These are the end-user questions. I also have two one-on-ones scheduled with vendors looking for market trends and positioning advice, for a total of 12 one-on-ones today, from 8:30 in the morning until 6:00 tonight.
The Gartner Blog Network provides an opportunity for Gartner analysts to test ideas and move research forward. Because the content posted by Gartner analysts on this site does not undergo our standard editorial review, all comments or opinions expressed hereunder are those of the individual contributors and do not represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management.