Today at Symposium, topics that end-user clients want to discuss are:
- Using SharePoint for document management and records management
- User experience platform (UXP) evolution and SharePoint
- Using a contract management system built on SharePoint; investigating using SharePoint for content management
- Microsoft SharePoint and records management
- Developing an e-government portal using SharePoint
- What are people doing with SharePoint in terms of actual application use?
- Thinking of expanding our Microsoft Lync deployment to include telephony
These are the end-user questions. I also have three one-on-ones scheduled with vendors looking for market trends and positioning advice, for a total of 13 one-on-ones today, from 8 in the morning until 5:30 tonight.
The Gartner Blog Network provides an opportunity for Gartner analysts to test ideas and move research forward. Because the content posted by Gartner analysts on this site does not undergo our standard editorial review, all comments or opinions expressed hereunder are those of the individual contributors and do not represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management.