by Guy Creese | May 14, 2010 | Comments Off on Burton Group Resources on SharePoint 2010
If you have questions about Microsoft SharePoint 2010–what are the new features, what are their business value, should we upgrade, etc.–Burton Group‘s Collaboration and Content Strategies service recently published a series of deep-dive reports on SharePoint 2010 that you may find useful. Note: a subscription to Burton Group services is required to access them:
- Larry Cannell, An Early Assessment of SharePoint 2010’s Content Management and Search Capabilities, 1 April 2010, 25 pages.
- Craig Roth, Early Assessment: SharePoint 2010 for Portals, 8 April 2010, 17 pages.
- Mike Gotta, An Early Assessment of SharePoint 2010’s Social Computing Capabilities, 14 April 2010, 38 pages.
Other resources include:
- Craig Roth’s blog post about the SharePoint 2010 launch event.
- A report on Microsoft’s Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS) that includes information on SharePoint Online: Guy Creese, To [Microsoft] BPOS or Not to BPOS? That Is the Question, 11 February 2010, 31 pages.
- A CCS TeleBriefing: A First Look at SharePoint 2010, 13 and 14 May 2010.
View Free, Relevant Gartner Research
Gartner's research helps you cut through the complexity and deliver the knowledge you need to make the right decisions quickly, and with confidence.Read Free Gartner Research
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.