Ever wonder how your innovation team and programs stack up against other enterprise organizations? Are you at the very beginning of your innovation journey and don’t know which steps to take first? I’ve completely reworked our Maturity Model for Marketing Innovation (subscription req.) to reflect today’s innovation landscape. Clients can use this model to assess their innovation maturity, identify gaps and define actions for improvement. The level of strategy, processes and commitment are what separates organizations with Level 1 Nascent innovation activities from the Level 5 Masters.
Additional ways to use the research:
- Build a case for innovation
- Create a roadmap outlining which steps you need to execute to turn a mandate into action
- Attain stakeholder buy-in, alignment and engagement at the right level
- Complete an assessment and schedule an inquiry with Elizabeth Shaw to identify roadblocks and steps to reach the next level
- Use as a benchmarking tool to report progress to stakeholders on a bi-annual or annual basis