Is your organisation ready for Conversational AI?
Application leaders have traditionally favored a mobile- or digital-first strategy for user experience, but conversational AI fundamentally redefines both. They should prepare to exploit “AI-first” in their application strategy for digital business in the new paradigm.
Redefine Your Application Strategy to Exploit Conversational AI for Digital Business Success
Published: 12 September 2017 ID: G00333346
Analyst(s): Deacon D.K Wan | Adrian Lee
Understanding the Four Strategic models for applying Conversational AI Platforms in Digital Business
– From keeping Business running to Explore new business to drive Business Innovations
– Expand from Maturing and New/Emerging ideas
and the easiest way to
- Expose Business Leaders and Product Managers to Conversational AI by Investing in Innovation
- Increase Organizational Readiness by Assessing Competencies and Resources
- Host a Hackathon and Pilot Winning Conversational AI Ideas
- Leverage Lessons From Pilots With Product Management to Update Your Digital Strategy
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Top Strategic Predictions for 2019 and Beyond: Practicality Exists Within Instability
Technology-based change is happening continuously, and most organizations struggle to see the change in advance. Continuous change can...
View Relevant Webinars
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.