Are you interested in joining the Gartner team in Dubai? Our team recently moved into a newly renovated, state-of-the-art building. Below, our associates share the top 5 things they love about the local office and why you should consider a career at Gartner.
1. State-of-the-art building: Recently, our associates in Dubai and Riyadh moved into their new office building. With best-in-class technologies and modern architecture, this space promotes collaboration across teams and the sharing of ideas in the heart of Dubai’s Internet City.
2. Limitless growth opportunities: Gartner’s Middle Eastern offices were recognized as our top-performing region in 2018, which means we are experiencing tremendous growth. As we continue to expand, we are searching for top talent to join our teams.
3. Cultural center: With easy access to some of the world’s largest shopping malls, thousands of international cuisine restaurants, and awe-inspiring architecture, you’ll be at the heart of it all when you join the Gartner team. Looking for a quick getaway? No matter your climate preference, Dubai is the place for you. Indoor ski resorts operate year-round, or you can enjoy our warm climate 12 months a year.
4. Office perks: Our associates enjoy a broad range of corporate benefits in the local office. Complimentary fruit baskets and tea/coffee help to keep the team motivated throughout the workday. On-premises showers and nursing rooms allow our associates to balance their personal lives, and massage chairs and game rooms helps the team to unwind as well.
5. High-performance culture: As an organization, our people are the reason for our success. There is a strong focus on professional development, and our open feedback culture enables each individual to grow in their role.
Search for an available career opportunity in our office here.
Are you looking for a job where you’ll do challenging, groundbreaking work? At Gartner, each and every associate has a hand in our success. Learn more about how you can make an impact with your work here.