Are you interested in making an impact with your work? When you join Gartner’s Digital Markets team you’ll be given the opportunity to provide small businesses the information they need to make informed business decisions.
On our sales team, you will act as a trusted advisor to our small business clients as they make software purchase decisions. What does Brittany Walther, an Advisor Team Manager, love most about her team? “I love the people I work with. It’s a good feeling to go to work and be surrounded by friends. We work hard, are continuously challenged, and have fun,” she says.
Looking for more information about our growing team in Austin, Texas? Below, Brittany shares a few traits needed for success and a few perks that our associates enjoy as members of the Digital Markets sales team.
Skills needed for sales success
- Be ridiculously gritty: You might have 10 people shut you down, but all it takes is one call to turn your day around. Keep your eye on the prize and don’t let your perseverance waver.
- Have a growth mindset: It’s important to set goals that will allow for success on behalf of the company, but also for yourself. We always encourage our team to ask themselves, “What else can I do to be successful?” This fosters an environment of continuous development, both personally and professionally.
- Do not fear change: Before being acquired by Gartner in 2015, we were just a small startup company. Today, we are progressively growing as a part of Gartner’s Digital Markets team. Having a growth mindset and being able to roll with changes makes for an exciting atmosphere.
- Make an impact: Members of our sales team play a meaningful role in the health and growth of our organization. Not only are you helping software buyers transform and grow their businesses, but you are doing the same for Gartner with each and every phone call.
- Evolve and grow professionally: We provide you with world-class training to get you up to speed. From your first day on the job, managers are there to coach you toward success and ensure you are continuously developing.
- Unlimited earning potential: At Gartner, we recognize the importance of hard work. Each time you successfully match software buyers with a vendor, you will be rewarded. Uncapped commission means the more clients you successfully advise, the more money you’ll make!
- Reap the benefits of hard work: Our top performers are recognized quarterly, so keep your eyes on the prize. We celebrate your accomplishments with a dinner party at one of your local hot spots.
Are you interested in joining our growing Digital Markets team in Austin? Search for an available position here.