Recently, Robin Kranich, Executive Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer, shared an article on LinkedIn about the culture at Gartner and how you can fit in. She begins by saying, “Our people are the reason for our sustained success. We are a team of thinkers, doers, and lifelong learners. We are innately curious, driven, disciplined and humble.” If this sparks your interest, read the rest of the article below.
We foster an environment where individuality bolsters teamwork and diversity leads to a like-mindedness of ideas.
And we’re looking for people who can thrive in our distinctive, growth environment.
These 10 cultural elements describe the very essence of what makes us special as an organization.
- Impact clients’ mission-critical priorities
- Do the right things and great results will follow
- Embody a no-limits mindset
- Make fact-based decisions
- Think and act objectively
- Prioritize, relentlessly
- Get better, faster, stronger every year
- We win as a team
- Embrace diversity and be inclusive
- Be humble, be hungry
These aspects of our culture are authentically Gartner. If they’re authentically you, please apply now.
View the original article on LinkedIn here.