Are you interested in joining Gartner in one of our global offices? Sam King, a manager on our Newsletters & Reprint Product Services team, shares exclusive insight into his role and what it means to be a part of our client services team.
Did you know Gartner has a product that takes our world-class analyst research and integrates it into client marketing campaigns? Reprints are exact webpage-based copies of Gartner research that clients can purchase for use in digital marketing campaigns. Research used can vary from competitive landscape pieces, like Magic Quadrants, Market Guides and Critical Capabilities, to more general thought leadership reports that focus on specific technologies or problem-solving issues faced by end users.
Behind every great Gartner product is a service associate who plays a critical role in delivering value for each and every client. The critical role of the marketing program manager (MPM) is to help the reprint program come together by ensuring clients have selected the right research to ultimately meet and exceed the return on investment expectations they have targeted for their campaigns. Gartner’s client services associates contribute and add value to our overall success by leveraging these key tactics and best practices:
- Schedule and complete a service kickoff (SKO) in the first 30 days of contract.
- In the SKO, synthesize key mission-critical priority topics from our clients that will later help identify the right Gartner research for a reprint.
- Drive early usage in the contract period by aligning research notes to marketing campaigns in immediate need of content.
- Provide consistent check-ins on program performance through regularly scheduled performance review calls.
- During each check-in, take a deep dive on program performance metrics through Gartner’s analytics platform.
- Keep a close eye on reprint usage. As a consumable product, it is critical to monitor each client’s pace of usage throughout the contract period.
- Offer consultative marketing feedback when a program is in need of new ideas or a change in approach.
- Proactively solicit client insights around ROI, specifically targeting collection of value statements.
If you are interested in joining Sam’s team, search for an opportunity here.