One year ago, Gartner and CEB joined forces. During this time, we added the data-driven expertise of L2. Today, we are the world’s leading research and advisory company.
Gartner is an S&P 500 company that is 15,000 associates strong, doing business in more than 100 countries around the world. Our combined company serves clients of every size and across every industry. We equip business leaders across every functional area of the enterprise with the insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission critical priorities.
Over the past year, all involved have worked very hard and Gartner has made extraordinary progress in our capabilities. We continue to invest in our growth and we are leveraging technology that will enable us to scale with our growth. Alongside these efforts, Gartner once again drove double digit growth across every region, every size enterprise and in virtually every industry, resulting in our best year yet!
As we mark the one-year milestone of our expanded organization, we celebrated the opening of Arlington’s new office space and the successful transition to become one combined organization. The celebration began with words of welcome from CFO Craig Safian and lively music from the DJ.
The theme of “Better Together” was present everywhere: through throngs of chatting associates, many connecting across businesses for the first time; tasty pairings such as cinnamon and sugar donuts, cookies and cream tarts and salt and pepper wings; colorful menus; and a wide range of #LifeAtGartner group photo and giffy opportunities, a selection of which can be found below.
Across 10 floors, the new 1201 Wilson building now holds nearly 1600 associates from the combined organization. Designed for the way we work, the Gartner standard layout offers teams a more collaborative, flexible space, including:
- Adjustable sit and stand desks across open plan seating
- Quiet rooms, huddle rooms and private rooms to take calls or do focused work
- An assortment of small and large meeting and training rooms
- State-of-the art technology and AV
- Pantries on every floor, each with a different pantry theme and a variety of seating options
- Cafe 1201 on the 20th floor offering a wide variety of options for breakfast and lunch, with snacks and coffee through the workday
- 24/7 access to the building’s fitness center
- A large dynamic video wall as a backdrop to the main reception area
This brilliant new space will support all Arlington teams as they continue to grow. Candidates should continue to apply for roles advertised on both Gartner and CEB careers pages. For example, candidates should continue to check both the Gartner careers page and the CEB careers page for vacancies.
Scroll down for celebration and office photos.