Looking for the energy of Silicon Valley/Alley with the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization?
Consider working for Capterra, a Gartner company, in Arlington, VA.
Here are just a few reasons associates love working here:
- Open-space environment: No cubicles, and everyone has a flex desk (for standing or sitting)
- Workplace amenities: Gym, arcade machines, ping pong table and abundant snacks
- Great location: Thriving retail/office/residential neighborhood with lots of food trucks and a Metro station stop just a few blocks away
- Small-company feel: <100 employees, fun group outings planned every month
- Local activities: Hockey and figure skating at Kettler Capitals Iceplex, training facility for the Washington Caps NHL team; Taste of Arlington Food Festival, Arts & Crafts Market, Farmer’s Market
- Close to DC: Limitless sightseeing opportunities in and around the nation’s capital — including the Lincoln Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, the White House, museums, theatres and much more
Capterra is home to 82 associates and is part of the Digital Markets group at Gartner. If you are interested in joining our team, view our open jobs.