I am happy to announce that you can now provide a product review for your business continuity management planning (BCMP) solution!
Gartner has expanded the market offerings on Gartner’s Peer Insights to include BCMP solution market. And – you don’t need to be a Gartner client to do so. We have provided a list of BCMP solutions, but if you don’t see your vendor, just add the vendor and write your review.
BE THE FIRST TO WRITE A REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Avalution Consulting – Catalyst
- BOLDplanning – BOLDplanning Business Continuity Planning
- BOLDplanning – BOLDplanning Continuity of Operations Planning and Continuity of Government (COOP/COG)
- ClearView Continuity – ClearView Continuity BCM
- Continuity Logic – FrontLine Live
- Daisy Group (previously Phoenix) – Shadow-Planner
- eBRP Solutions – eBRP Suite
- Fusion Risk Management – Fusion Framework Risk Management & Contingency Planning System
- Global AlertLink – Global AlertLink BCMP
- Infused Solutions (previously COOP Systems) – BConView (Formerly) myCOOP
- Kingsbridge Disaster Recovery – Kingsbridge Shield
- LockPath – Keylight
- Metric One – Business Protector
- MetricStream – MetricStream
- Modulo – Modulo Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Paradigm Solutions International – OpsPlanner Enterprise Software
- Paradigm Solutions International – OpsPlanner Xpress Planning Software
- Perpetuuiti – Continuity Vault
- Quantivate – Quantivate Business Continuity
- Queue in the Cloud – BC in the Cloud
- RecoveryPlanner – RPX
- Rentsys Recovery Services – Rentsys Continuity Manager Software
- RSA, The Security Division of EMC – Archer Business Continuity Management
- Strategic BCP – ResilienceONE
- Sungard Availability Services – Assurance Continuity Manager
- Virtual Corporation – Sustainable Planner
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.