Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month were:
- Our Security Orchestration and Automation (SOAR) Paper Publishes (SOAR research) – for some reason, this paper keeps sitting on top of the list, for months. Still here 🙂
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research) and 2018 Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- The Other Security Chasm (rants / philosophical posts)
- Why Your Security Data Lake Project Will FAIL!
- Does Fake Cloud Matter? (cloud security research)
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research)
- Security Architecture Frameworks – Yay or Nay? (security architecture research)
Reminder: Important: How to Impress / Annoy an Analyst During a Vendor Briefing? Best / Worst Tips Here! (useful reference post)
Past top posts:
- My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for March 2019
- All posts tagged popular
The Gartner Blog Network provides an opportunity for Gartner analysts to test ideas and move research forward. Because the content posted by Gartner analysts on this site does not undergo our standard editorial review, all comments or opinions expressed hereunder are those of the individual contributors and do not represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management.