Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month were:
- Our Security Orchestration and Automation (SOAR) Paper Publishes (SOAR research) – for some reason, this paper keeps sitting on top of the list, for months. Go SOAR!
- Tricky: Will UEBA and NTA Ever Merge? (NTA / NDR research)
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research) and 2018 Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research)
- Webinar Q&A from Modern Network Threat Detection and Response (NTA / NDR research)
- NTA: The Other IDS? (NTA / NDR research)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
Reminder: Important: How to Impress / Annoy an Analyst During a Vendor Briefing? Best / Worst Tips Here! (useful reference post)
Past top posts:
- My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for January 2019
- All posts tagged popular
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
2019 Planning Guide Overview: Architecting Your Digital Ecosystem
Technical professionals are confronting increasingly complex technology ecosystems. They must overcome this complexity to create solutions...
View Relevant Webinars
The Top 10 Basic Changes Needed for GDPR Compliance
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) hovers over organizations like the sword of Damocles, with fines theoretically at an...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.