Title: Modern Network Threat Detection and Response
Date: January 29, 2019
Time: EST: 11:00 a.m. | PDT: 8:00 a.m. | GMT: 16:00
Join us for this complimentary security and risk webinar, as Gartner expert Anton Chuvakin looks at the key practices related to modern network security analytics. We review various modes of traffic analysis and the use of traffic data for detection and response. Discover how your organization can modernize network threat detection and response.
- How you can use network traffic to support threat detection and response
- The best places in the network to apply network traffic analysis
- Technologies available for network traffic analysis
P.S. As usual, Q&A to be posted here, so make sure to ask fun questions!
Past webinars and Q&A posts:
- SOAR Webinar Questions – Answered
- Upcoming Webinar: Prepare Your Security Operations for Orchestration and Automation Tools
- Upcoming Webinar: User and Entity Behavior Analytics Tools
- SOC Webinar Questions Answered
- Upcoming Webinar: Design a Modern Security Operation Center (SOC)
- SIEM Webinar Questions – Answered
- Upcoming Webinar: SIEM Architecture and Operational Processes
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: DLP Architecture and Operational Processes
- DLP Webinar Questions – Answered!
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: The Future of Security Monitoring and SIEM
- Webinar on Security Monitoring of Public Cloud Assets