Title: Modern Network Threat Detection and Response
Date: January 29, 2019
Time: EST: 11:00 a.m. | PDT: 8:00 a.m. | GMT: 16:00
Join us for this complimentary security and risk webinar, as Gartner expert Anton Chuvakin looks at the key practices related to modern network security analytics. We review various modes of traffic analysis and the use of traffic data for detection and response. Discover how your organization can modernize network threat detection and response.
- How you can use network traffic to support threat detection and response
- The best places in the network to apply network traffic analysis
- Technologies available for network traffic analysis
P.S. As usual, Q&A to be posted here, so make sure to ask fun questions!
Past webinars and Q&A posts:
- SOAR Webinar Questions – Answered
- Upcoming Webinar: Prepare Your Security Operations for Orchestration and Automation Tools
- Upcoming Webinar: User and Entity Behavior Analytics Tools
- SOC Webinar Questions Answered
- Upcoming Webinar: Design a Modern Security Operation Center (SOC)
- SIEM Webinar Questions – Answered
- Upcoming Webinar: SIEM Architecture and Operational Processes
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: DLP Architecture and Operational Processes
- DLP Webinar Questions – Answered!
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: The Future of Security Monitoring and SIEM
- Webinar on Security Monitoring of Public Cloud Assets
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
2019 Planning Guide Overview: Architecting Your Digital Ecosystem
Technical professionals are confronting increasingly complex technology ecosystems. They must overcome this complexity to create solutions...
View Relevant Webinars
Gartner Top 10 Strategic Predictions for 2018 and Beyond
The future is filled with technology-based innovation and disruption. Yet, the pending disruptions are taking on new forms and increasing...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.