To make it easy for the readers to find my research, here is the list of everything I published in 2018 [most co-authored with Augusto Barros and recently also with illustrious Anna Belak]. Gartner GTP access is required for most of the papers below. As a reminder, GTP papers cannot be reprinted by the vendors, however awesome they may be.
Testing security and BAS:
- “Utilizing Breach and Attack Simulation Tools to Test and Improve Security”
- “Threat-Oriented Approaches to Test Security in Production”
Overall threat detection and response:
- “How to Start Your Threat Detection and Response Practice”
- “How to Develop and Maintain Security Monitoring Use Cases”
Team deliverable – SRMS annual guide:
Finally, PLEASE provide some feedback on our papers via this link!
- All My Research Published in 2017
- All My Research Published in 2016
- All My Research Published in 2015
- All My Research Published in 2014
- All My Research Published in 2013
- Monthly popular blog posts
View Free, Relevant Gartner Research
Gartner's research helps you cut through the complexity and deliver the knowledge you need to make the right decisions quickly, and with confidence.Read Free Gartner Research
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.