Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- Our Security Orchestration and Automation (SOAR) Paper Publishes (SOAR research) – for some reason, this paper keeps sitting on top of the list, for months.
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research) and 2018 Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Let’s Go Fight IT for Logs? Agents? Taps? (rants / philosophical posts)
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research)
- Our “How to Operate and Evolve a SIEM Solution” Publishes (SIEM research)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
- Network Anomaly Detection Track Record in Real Life? (NTA research)
Reminder: Important: How to Impress / Annoy an Analyst During a Vendor Briefing? Best / Worst Tips Here! (useful reference post)
Past top posts:
- My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for August 2018
- All posts tagged popular
View Free, Relevant Gartner Research
Gartner's research helps you cut through the complexity and deliver the knowledge you need to make the right decisions quickly, and with confidence.Read Free Gartner Research
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.