by Anton Chuvakin | September 13, 2018 | Comments Off on My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for August 2018
Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- Our Security Orchestration and Automation (SOAR) Paper Publishes (SOAR research)
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research)
- Does Vulnerability Assessment Even Matter? (vulnerability management research)
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
- 2018 Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Why Your Security Data Lake Project Will FAIL! (UEBA research; one of the most popular posts of all time)
Reminder: Important: How to Impress / Annoy an Analyst During a Vendor Briefing? Best / Worst Tips Here! (useful reference post)
Past top posts:
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
2019 Planning Guide Overview: Architecting Your Digital Ecosystem
Technical professionals are confronting increasingly complex technology ecosystems. They must overcome this complexity to create solutions...
View Relevant Webinars
The Top IoT Technologies That Will Disrupt Your Enterprise
The Internet of Things (IoT) is generating the most rapid technology evolution and disruption the industry has seen in many years. IoT...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.