Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- Our Security Orchestration and Automation (SOAR) Paper Publishes (SOAR research) <- read and rate the paper or the posts linked therein; comments are also much appreciated
- Is Security Just Too Damn Hard? Is Product+Service The Future? (philosophical)
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research)
- SIEM Alternatives? What Are They? Do They Exist? (SIEM research)
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Can You Do a SIEM-less SOC? (SOC research)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
Reminder: Important: How to Impress / Annoy an Analyst During a Vendor Briefing? Best / Worst Tips Here! (useful reference post)
Past top posts:
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Three Critical Factors in Building a Comprehensive Security Awareness Program
Three key elements form the foundation of a successful awareness education program: knowledge of audiences, pervasive and continuous...
View Relevant Webinars
Serialization Building Blocks for a Supply Chain Digital Strategy
Serialization (enabled and embedded bar codes and data capture technology) has now traveled full circle from being considered a specialized...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.