Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- Our Security Orchestration and Automation (SOAR) Paper Publishes (SOAR research) <- read and rate the paper or the posts linked therein; comments are also much appreciated
- Is Security Just Too Damn Hard? Is Product+Service The Future? (philosophical)
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research)
- SIEM Alternatives? What Are They? Do They Exist? (SIEM research)
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Can You Do a SIEM-less SOC? (SOC research)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
Reminder: Important: How to Impress / Annoy an Analyst During a Vendor Briefing? Best / Worst Tips Here! (useful reference post)
Past top posts:
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
2019 Planning Guide Overview: Architecting Your Digital Ecosystem
Technical professionals are confronting increasingly complex technology ecosystems. They must overcome this complexity to create solutions...
View Relevant Webinars
Gartner Top 10 Strategic Predictions for 2018 and Beyond
The future is filled with technology-based innovation and disruption. Yet, the pending disruptions are taking on new forms and increasing...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.