by Anton Chuvakin | June 1, 2018 | Comments Off on My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for May 2018
Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- Our Security Orchestration and Automation (SOAR) Paper Publishes (SOAR research) <- read the paper or the blog posts linked therein (still soars at #1 spot!)
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research)
- My GDPR-Inspired Rant: Privacy, WTF!!! (privacy / rant)
- We Scan and We Patch, but We Don’t Do Vulnerability Management (vulnerability management research)
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Why POCs Fail and Why You Must POC Anyway!? (general)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
Reminder: Important: How to Impress / Annoy an Analyst During a Vendor Briefing? Best / Worst Tips Here! (useful reference post)
Past top posts:
- My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for April 2018
- All posts tagged popular
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
2019 Planning Guide Overview: Architecting Your Digital Ecosystem
Technical professionals are confronting increasingly complex technology ecosystems. They must overcome this complexity to create solutions...
View Relevant Webinars
The Top IoT Technologies That Will Disrupt Your Enterprise
The Internet of Things (IoT) is generating the most rapid technology evolution and disruption the industry has seen in many years. IoT...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.