Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- Our Security Orchestration and Automation (SOAR) Paper Publishes (SOAR research) <- read the paper or our SOAR blog posts linked therein.
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research)
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
- RSA 2018: Not As Messy As Before? (conference related)
- Why Your Security Data Lake Project Will FAIL! (UEBA research; one of the most popular posts of all time)
- Important: How to Impress / Annoy an Analyst During a Vendor Briefing? Best / Worst Tips Here! (advice to vendors briefing analysts! timeless!!)
Past top posts:
- My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for Febuary 2018
- All posts tagged popular
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Three Critical Factors in Building a Comprehensive Security Awareness Program
Three key elements form the foundation of a successful awareness education program: knowledge of audiences, pervasive and continuous...
View Relevant Webinars
Leveraging Bimodal to Succeed With Digital Business
For the past three years, visionary CIOs have led or enabled enterprise digital strategies by starting and scaling bimodal practices....
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.