Title: “Prepare Your Security Operations for Orchestration and Automation Tools”
Date/time: April 3, 2018, 10:00AM PDT / 1:00PM EDT
Security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) tools have been growing in popularity as organizations try to introduce automation in their security operations practices. Join us for a webinar that will define this emerging technology and present new deployment and operations practices.
- What is SOAR?
- Who should use SOAR?
- How organizations are using SOAR?
- Some early best practices in deployment and use of SOAR tools.
Related posts about webinars:
- Upcoming Webinar: User and Entity Behavior Analytics Tools
- SOC Webinar Questions Answered
- Upcoming Webinar: Design a Modern Security Operation Center (SOC)
- SIEM Webinar Questions – Answered
- Upcoming Webinar: SIEM Architecture and Operational Processes
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: DLP Architecture and Operational Processes
- DLP Webinar Questions – Answered!
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: The Future of Security Monitoring and SIEM
- Webinar on Security Monitoring of Public Cloud Assets
Related posts from our SOAR research:
- Our Security Orchestration and Automation (SOAR) Paper Publishes
- SOAR and Ticketing: Friends, Frenemies or the Same thing?
- Threat Detection Is A Multi-Stage Process (by Augusto)
- SOAR and “Curve-jumping” in Security Operations
- SOAR: Magic or Mundane?
- SOAR Research Coming … Brace for Impact!!
- SOAR research is coming! (by Augusto)
- Security: Automate And/Or Die?
- Security Without Security People: A [Sad] Way Forward?
View Free, Relevant Gartner Research
Gartner's research helps you cut through the complexity and deliver the knowledge you need to make the right decisions quickly, and with confidence.Read Free Gartner Research
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.