I am super-super-busy preparing the materials for Gartner Security Summit 2018, but here is a quick one – I am doing a webinar on SOAR next week.
Title: “Prepare Your Security Operations for Orchestration and Automation Tools”
Date/time: April 3, 2018, 10:00AM PDT / 1:00PM EDT
Security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) tools have been growing in popularity as organizations try to introduce automation in their security operations practices. Join us for a webinar that will define this emerging technology and present new deployment and operations practices.
- What is SOAR?
- Who should use SOAR?
- How organizations are using SOAR?
- Some early best practices in deployment and use of SOAR tools.
Related posts about webinars:
- Upcoming Webinar: User and Entity Behavior Analytics Tools
- SOC Webinar Questions Answered
- Upcoming Webinar: Design a Modern Security Operation Center (SOC)
- SIEM Webinar Questions – Answered
- Upcoming Webinar: SIEM Architecture and Operational Processes
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: DLP Architecture and Operational Processes
- DLP Webinar Questions – Answered!
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: The Future of Security Monitoring and SIEM
- Webinar on Security Monitoring of Public Cloud Assets
Related posts from our SOAR research:
- Our Security Orchestration and Automation (SOAR) Paper Publishes
- SOAR and Ticketing: Friends, Frenemies or the Same thing?
- Threat Detection Is A Multi-Stage Process (by Augusto)
- SOAR and “Curve-jumping” in Security Operations
- SOAR: Magic or Mundane?
- SOAR Research Coming … Brace for Impact!!
- SOAR research is coming! (by Augusto)
- Security: Automate And/Or Die?
- Security Without Security People: A [Sad] Way Forward?
The Gartner Blog Network provides an opportunity for Gartner analysts to test ideas and move research forward. Because the content posted by Gartner analysts on this site does not undergo our standard editorial review, all comments or opinions expressed hereunder are those of the individual contributors and do not represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management.
Comments are closed