Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research)
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Important: How to Impress / Annoy an Analyst During a Vendor Briefing? Best / Worst Tips Here! (advice to vendors briefing analysts! timeless!!)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
- Our Security Orchestration and Automation (SOAR) Paper Publishes (SOAR research)
- Back to Basics: Indispensable Security Processes for Detection and Response (starting D&R effort research)
- SOAR Research Coming … Brace for Impact!! (SOAR research)
Past top posts:
- My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for January 2018
- All posts tagged popular
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Three Critical Factors in Building a Comprehensive Security Awareness Program
Three key elements form the foundation of a successful awareness education program: knowledge of audiences, pervasive and continuous...
View Relevant Webinars
Serialization Building Blocks for a Supply Chain Digital Strategy
Serialization (enabled and embedded bar codes and data capture technology) has now traveled full circle from being considered a specialized...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.