by Anton Chuvakin | February 2, 2018 | Comments Off on My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for January 2018
Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- Important: How to Impress / Annoy an Analyst During a Vendor Briefing? Best / Worst Tips Here! (advice to vendors briefing analysts! timeless! but also #1 this month!)
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research, new paper here)
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
- Anonymous Guest Post: How to Impress / Annoy a Vendor During an Analyst Briefing? (an anonymous guest post in response to #1 above)
- Why Your Security Data Lake Project Will FAIL! (security analytics research, one of my most popular posts ever)
- The Bane of All Security Tests: Acting on Results (testing security research)
Past top posts:
- My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for November 2017
- All posts tagged popular
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
100 Data and Analytics Predictions Through 2021
Over the next few years, data and analytics programs will become even more mission-critical throughout the business and across industries....
View Relevant Webinars
Will the Cloud Save Me Money? Or Am I About to Waste a Lot?
The cloud is often seen as a great way of saving money, but there is an emerging trend of organizations that cannot prove a ROI. We examine...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.