by Anton Chuvakin | January 2, 2018 | Comments Off on My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for December 2017
Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research)
- Important: How to Impress / Annoy an Analyst During a Vendor Briefing? Best / Worst Tips Here! (advice to vendors briefing analysts!)
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
- MSSP is/and/or/vs MDR? (MSSP research)
- SOAR Research Coming … Brace for Impact!! (SOAR research)
- New Research: How to Actually Test Security? (testing security research)
Past top posts:
- My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for November 2017
- All posts tagged popular
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Leadership Vision for 2018: Security and Risk Leaders
Security and risk management are key enablers for digital business. SRM leaders are accountable for helping the enterprise balance the...
View Relevant Webinars
The Top Security Trends for Midsize Enterprises
Security continues to be both a top challenge and an investment priority for IT leaders in midsize organizations. By keeping these trends...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.