To make it easy for the readers to find my research, here is the list of everything I published in 2017 [most co-authored with Augusto Barros]. Gartner GTP access is required for all of the papers; the list includes updates to existing papers, such as those on vulnerability management, security analytics and SIEM. As a reminder, GTP papers cannot be reprinted by the vendors.
- “Selecting and Deploying SaaS SIEM for Security Monitoring” (blog)
- “Evaluation Criteria for Security Information and Event Management” (blog)
- “SIEM Technology Assessment” (blog)
- “A Comparison of UEBA Technologies and Solutions” (blog)
- “Demystifying Security Analytics: Sources, Methods and Use Cases” (blog)
- “A Comparison of Vulnerability and Security Configuration Assessment Solutions” (blog)
- “A Guidance Framework for Developing and Implementing Vulnerability Management”
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) –no, I have no idea why it is called prevention 🙂
Other exciting topics:
Finally, PLEASE provide some feedback on our papers via this link!
- All My Research Published in 2016
- All My Research Published in 2015
- All My Research Published in 2014
- All My Research Published in 2013
- Monthly popular blog posts
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.