by Anton Chuvakin | December 7, 2017 | Comments Off on My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for November 2017
Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research)
- On Wild Security Maturity Overestimation (basically a rant, tagged philosophy)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Our 2017 SIEM Research Papers Publish (SIEM research)
- Why Your Security Data Lake Project Will FAIL! (likely my most popular single Gartner blog post ever)
- SOAR Research Coming … Brace for Impact!! (SOAR research)
Past top posts:
- My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for October 2017
- All posts tagged popular
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Leadership Vision for 2018: Security and Risk Leaders
Security and risk management are key enablers for digital business. SRM leaders are accountable for helping the enterprise balance the...
View Relevant Webinars
Managing Risk and Security at the Speed of Digital Business
Digital business challenges the basic principles of information risk and security management. Risk and security leaders must understand...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.