Another Summer, another fun webinar with me.
Topic: How to Test, Deploy and Operationalize User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) Tools
Date: July 11, 2017
Time: 10PM PT / 1PM ET
Description: UEBA tools
can successfully detect malicious and suspicious activity that otherwise goes unnoticed, but these new detection tools employ unfamiliar approaches (data science, nondeterministic methods, machine learning), and thus create their own deployment and operation challenges. This webinar covers the approaches that work with UEBA.
- When to use a new UEBA tool versus existing SIEM or DLP?
- How to select, test and deploy UEBA effectively?
- What is involved in UEBA ongoing operations?
As usual, Q&A will be posted here afterwards.
Related posts about webinars:
- SOC Webinar Questions Answered
- Upcoming Webinar: Design a Modern Security Operation Center (SOC)
- SIEM Webinar Questions – Answered
- Upcoming Webinar: SIEM Architecture and Operational Processes
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: DLP Architecture and Operational Processes
- DLP Webinar Questions – Answered!
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: The Future of Security Monitoring and SIEM
- Webinar on Security Monitoring of Public Cloud Assets
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Three Critical Factors in Building a Comprehensive Security Awareness Program
Three key elements form the foundation of a successful awareness education program: knowledge of audiences, pervasive and continuous...
View Relevant Webinars
IoT for Midsize Enterprises
IoT innovation can deliver growth and product improvement - two of the top business priorities cited by CEOs of midsize enterprises in...