by Anton Chuvakin | May 13, 2017 | Comments Off on My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for April 2017
Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- Why Your Security Data Lake Project Will FAIL! (likely my single most popular Gartner blog post ever!)
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research)
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Our Security Analytics and UEBA Papers Published (UEBA research)
- Our “Comparison of Endpoint Detection and Response Technologies and Solutions” Paper Publishes (EDR research)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
- SIEM Future: A UEBA Path or An MDR Way?
Past top posts:
- My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for March 2017
- All posts tagged popular
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Top Strategic Predictions for 2018 and Beyond: Pace Yourself, for Sanity's Sake
Technology-based innovation arrives faster than most organizations can keep up with. Before one innovation is implemented, two others...
View Relevant Webinars
Channel Trends 2017: Three Activities to Focus on
Widespread digital transformation and shifting buyer expectations are placing demands on technology provider channel leaders to enhance...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.