by Anton Chuvakin | December 22, 2016 | Comments Off on All My Research Published in 2016
To make it easy for my readers to find my research, here is the list of everything I published in 2016 [most co-authored with Augusto Barros]. Gartner GTP access is required for all of the papers; the list includes updates to existing papers, such as those on threat intel, incident response and SIEM.
- “Applying Deception Technologies and Techniques to Improve Threat Detection and Response” (blog announcement)
- “Comparison of Endpoint Detection and Response Technologies and Solutions” (blog)
- “Endpoint Detection and Response Tool Architecture and Operations Practices” (blog)
- “Security Information and Event Management Architecture and Operational Processes” (blog)
- “SIEM Technology, Market and Vendor Assessment” (blog)
- “How to Collect, Refine, Utilize and Create Threat Intelligence”
- “How to Plan and Execute a Threat Assessment”
- All My Research Published in 2015
- All My Research Published in 2014
- All My Research Published in 2013
- Monthly popular blog posts
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Managing Risk and Security at the Speed of Digital Business
Digital business challenges the basic principles of information risk and security management. Risk and security leaders must understand...
View Relevant Webinars
Ransomware Protection: Facts and Myths
Solutions for preventing, detecting and recovering from ransomware have strengths and weaknesses. What are the true facts, and what myths...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.