To make it easy for my readers to find my research, here is the list of everything I published in 2016 [most co-authored with Augusto Barros]. Gartner GTP access is required for all of the papers; the list includes updates to existing papers, such as those on threat intel, incident response and SIEM.
- “Applying Deception Technologies and Techniques to Improve Threat Detection and Response” (blog announcement)
- “Comparison of Endpoint Detection and Response Technologies and Solutions” (blog)
- “Endpoint Detection and Response Tool Architecture and Operations Practices” (blog)
- “Security Information and Event Management Architecture and Operational Processes” (blog)
- “SIEM Technology, Market and Vendor Assessment” (blog)
- “How to Collect, Refine, Utilize and Create Threat Intelligence”
- “How to Plan and Execute a Threat Assessment”
As a reminder, all papers require a Gartner GTP subscription. Peruse the blog posts that announce paper publication for some free quotes and lots of linked blog posts.
The Gartner Blog Network provides an opportunity for Gartner analysts to test ideas and move research forward. Because the content posted by Gartner analysts on this site does not undergo our standard editorial review, all comments or opinions expressed hereunder are those of the individual contributors and do not represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management.
Comments are closed