by Anton Chuvakin | November 22, 2016 | Comments Off on My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for October 2016
Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- Our “Comparison of Endpoint Detection and Response Technologies and Solutions” Paper Publishes (EDR research)
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research)
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
- Upcoming Webinar: Design a Modern Security Operation Center (SOC) (announcements)
- Our “How to Plan, Design, Operate and Evolve a SOC” Paper Is Published (SOC research)
- Our Vulnerability Assessment Vulnerability Management Research Publishes (vulnerability management research)
Past top posts:
- My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for September 2016
- All posts tagged popular
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Five Golden Rules for Creating Effective Security Policy
Policy writing is a risk communication exercise that is frequently performed by people who lack the skills needed to create good security...
View Relevant Webinars
Equip Your IAM Risk-Based Planning With a Comprehensive Risk Model
Assessment of more than 50 large IAM deployments have shown suboptimal IAM solutions with arbitrary priorities, missing time and budget...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.