If you know what you want: registration link
Abstract: Security operations are a critical component of an effective cybersecurity organization. Organizations pursuing a more mature security practice may decide to centralize all or part of those activities into a security operations center (SOC). This webinar details a structured approach to plan, establish and efficiently operate a modern SOC.
- Key differences between a modern SOC and a traditional model
- Tools needed for a SOC project
- How to increase the maturity of SOC processes
Date / time: October 12, 2016 – 1:00 PM EDT / 10:00AM PDT
Related posts about webinars:
- SIEM Webinar Questions – Answered
- Upcoming Webinar: SIEM Architecture and Operational Processes
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: DLP Architecture and Operational Processes
- DLP Webinar Questions – Answered!
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: The Future of Security Monitoring and SIEM
- Webinar on Security Monitoring of Public Cloud Assets