by Anton Chuvakin | August 23, 2016 | Comments Off on Speaking at Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit London 2016
Gartner Security Summit London 2016 is coming soon – and this time I will be there! Here is my traditional blog post summarizing my speaking at this event (London, UK – September 12-13, 2016):
- “The Fast Evolving State of Security Analytics 2016” is a broad overview of security analytics. It will also focus in part on advances in analytics and machine learning and how they will impact security overall.
- “TechInsights: Demystifying Security Analytics: Data, Methods and Use Cases” is a deeper view on using some of the security analytics technologies. It will help organization find the right approach for your organization and benefit from this analytics boom.
See you in London / England / Britain / UK / EU / Europe
My past Gartner speaking:
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst 2016
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2016
- Speaking at Gartner Security Summit Australia 2015
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst 2015
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2015
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2014
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2014
- Speaking at Gartner Symposium 2013
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2013
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2013
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Five Golden Rules for Creating Effective Security Policy
Policy writing is a risk communication exercise that is frequently performed by people who lack the skills needed to create good security...
View Relevant Webinars
Fundamental Principles of Software Asset Management
Whether you've got too much software or not enough, uncontrolled software costs are a drain on your IT department, consuming resources...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.